I have been appointed as Advisory Board Member for the InnoCoast research project, a unique collaborative project to revitalise coastal tourism in Denmark. InnoCoast aims to facilitate growth in in coastal tourist and tourism-related firms by providing knowledge on:
- Contemporary market mechanisms and innovation ecologies within the outdoor leisure domain.
- The possibilities of digital technologies and innovative place design at museums and in coastal town environments.
- Market trends and innovation potentials pertaining to food tourism value chains.
- Sharing economy effects and opportunities for individual firms, destination management and governance.
- Sustainable, multidimensional and spatially reflexive knowledge and regulatory systems and innovations in this field.
For more information about InnoCoast, please visit http://www.cgs.aau.dk/forskning/projekter/innocoast/danish-coastal-tourism/ .